We’re looking for both new and experienced Business Developers to join our growing team! For the most part you’ll be reaching out to new potential customers and other business development opportunities for our existing A-series or new generation battery storage systems.
(What you bring to the table)
- You are full of enthusiasm, energy and are ready to welcome new challenges.
- Strong listening skills and customer orientated.
- You are passionate about the digital world and understand it
- You can easily distinguish opportunities and focus on what’s important
- Understanding of the basics in Marketing and sales
- A global vision and Solution minded
- You are a born team player, but have the ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial mind-set.
(We’ll love you even more when)
- Additional fluency in other languages is welcomed
- Experience with CRM and sales tools such as HubSpot
- Technical knowledge on energy systems
- Experience with the principles of influence
- Mad ping-pong skills
What you’ll work on
- Identifying new customers and business development opportunities, and following up on these prospects.
- Further developing business with existing customers
- Analyzing customer needs
- Creating proposals
- Continuously expanding your personal network at the service of the company.
- Continuously cultivating long term customer relationships.
- Staying up to date with power electronics and battery storage industry.
What you’ll be signing up for
- Hands-on experience at a growing startup.
- Global impact
- Being part of a young international team with talented teammates.
- Flexible work hours: you schedule your own day.