We are currently looking for an Engineer with extraordinary skills in Communication Technologies and IoT, passionate about letting hardware components talk to each other and the cloud. Your responsibilities will vary, but mostly you will be work on the design and development of communications for our newest power electronics and battery systems project.
- You’ve enjoyed a technical education (Master in Computer Science, Robotics, Electronics or related engineering field) and gained experience in the world of IoT and communication tech.
- A successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for their work and the ability to defend their vision towards sustainable products such as battery packs and power electronics.
- Hands-on experience with integration of separate components, sensors, A/D communication, software platforms and the cloud. You’ve created functional applications from A to Z (this can be professional or in your free-time)
Who you are
- You are extraordinary.
- Organised – You have proper documentation practices and proficient ability to use Microsoft Office Applications.
- Analytical – You know your way around industry software.
- Efficient – You work effectively with minimal supervision and can learn new skills fast.
- Commercially aware – You know what is happening in today’s energy market.
What we offer
We offer flexible hours, a young and explorative company to advance your career, international colleagues and maybe beer and pizza Fridays, but we are still working on a name.