As an Industrial Designer/Product Developer at LIFEPOWR you’ll be responsible for various design tasks regarding our new product lines, both technical & visual (graphical), aiming at human interaction and ergonomics, and further processing the graphical designs for marketing purposes.
(What you bring to the table)
- Completed education in Industrial Design /Product Design or other relevant studies.
- You have at least 1-2 years working experience in this field.
- You’re fluent in programs such as Solid Works or Autodesk and are equipped with a proper knowledge of graphic design programs and rendering software, such as Key Shot.
- You’re naturally interested and aware of trends and developments in the technological field.
- You’re able to holistically approach design, unifying it across varying levels like workflow, experience, interaction and visual to provide a seamless product.
- Furthermore, you can link design with efficient production methods, having a found basic knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes.
- You’re interested in energy products and are driven and determined to learn and improve your skillset and knowledge.
- You have a hands-on, problem-solving mentality and innovative mindset.
- You’re passionate about working in a young startup team.
(We’ll love you even more when)
- You’re in a close relationship with graphic design software.
- You understand marketing principles and consider the market’s point-of-view in your work.
What you’ll work on
- An interesting new project regarding power electronics and battery systems.
- That means a lot of sketching, workflow mapping, content strategy, wireframing, modeling, rendering, market research, prototyping, visual design, and working closely with our engineering team for the technical development.
What you’ll be signing up for
- Hands-on experience at a growing startup.
- Being part of a young team with talented teammates.
- Flexible work hours: you schedule your own day.
- An office with a view in the center of Antwerp.